We have just published our new flyer on Corrosion & Cathodic Protection Engineering Applied to LNG Terminals.
Some of the services that Cescor can provide during the design phase are:
- Material selection and corrosion risk assessments implementing FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis) and FTA (Fault Tree Analysis) methodologies
- Corrosion management philosophies and manuals
- Cathodic protection design for onshore/offshore applications, incorporating finite element and boundary element methods
- Definition of metallurgical requirements as well as welding and coatings engineering support for pipelines, steel structures and critical components.
Cescor can assist with the following services during the operational phase:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) planning for pressure vessels and piping to API 581, DNV GL RP F116/ G101
- Integrity operating windows assessment to API RP 584
- Fitness for service assessments to ASME B31G / DNV RP F101
- Inspection supervision, corrosion data analysis and evaluation
- Integrity assessments for pipelines, steel structures and critical components
- Cathodic protection inspections for offshore or onshore steel structures
- Concrete durability assessments for Gravity Based Structures (GBS).to LNG Regasification Terminals.
Find out more about what we do on the new flyer now available in our download area.